We’re proud to announce that Independent Property Group Tuggeranong will again be the Principal Sponsor for this year’s festival. Their contribution continues to allow us to make each festival bigger & better than ever & we are very appreciative of their support.“Despite the heatwave during last year’s festival, we had a great time engaging with attendees & meeting more of the community which we work amongst every day,” says Office Principal, Will Honey.
“Tuggeranong is still seen as a highly desirable place to live and we’re happy to help as many people as we can achieve their dream of property ownership, upgrading or downsizing”.
“We love Tuggeranong for its community feel, & we believe that the Festival is an important part of that, which is why we’re so excited to be getting involved.”
The team at IPG Tuggeranong are taking a fresh approach to real estate, with a passionate & energetic team operating in the Tuggeranong region.
The IPG Tuggeranong team will again be running a competition to win a unique opportunity for 4 lucky to people to experience the Saturday night fireworks from an unusual perspective – more details to be announced closer to the festival.
For more competitions & community news, head to their facebook page: www.facebook.com/IndependentPropertyGroupTuggeranong
We have already started booking acts for this year’s festival and we couldn’t be more excited. Who will they be? Stay tuned..
Tuggeranong FestivalTuggeranong Town Park, Canberra ACT
Hotel & City Guide
The first Tuggeranong Community Festival began in 1988 as a small neighborhood gathering in Kambah as part of the Bicentenary Celebrations. Since then, the Festival has gathered momentum and is now well established on the Tuggeranong and region social calendar.
The Tuggeranong Community Festival is an opportunity to celebrate our unique local community lifestyle, promote our diversity and showcase our artistic and cultural, civic and sporting, recreational and hobby and many, many other achievements.
engages people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, gender, and community interests.
is all about participation , enjoyment and showing others what makes our community feel good and important.
The Festival has many main attractions, too many to list. However, it all comes together in a varied and interesting program. We guarantee that there will be something in the program that will bring a smile on your face or interest you.
The Tuggeranong Festival does not have any paid staff. All event management and associated functions e.g. program planning, coordination; organising, marketing, promotions and media relations are performed in a voluntary capacity by committee members.
- Nearest bus stops:
- Anketell (0.3 kms)
- Pitman (0.5 kms)
- Athlon (1.0 kms)
- Soward (1.5 kms)
- Scollay C (2.1 kms)
Become a sponsor/volunteer
The Tuggeranong Festival is a much loved annual community event that fosters the development and enjoyment of cultural activities and helps to generate a positive community spirit in the Tuggeranong Valley. It also provides development opportunities for all ages and the opportunity to participate in a professionally coordinated and wide ranging program.
As a free event, the Festival relies heavily on the generosity and goodwill of its sponsors and volunteers, which include businesses, public sector agencies, clubs and individuals.
All sponsorships, whether big or small, financial or “in kind”, are greatly appreciated.
If you would like to partner with the 2015 Festival by becoming a sponsor, please contact Stewart Thompson
We are grateful of the following businesses and community groups who are associated with the Tuggeranong Festival.
We hope that our Festival patrons support our local businesses sponsors and community groups.
Watch a video from last year’s event
Tuggeranong Community Festival 2015
Just over two weeks till this years Tuggeranong Community Festival!!! Make sure you listen out on 104.7 and mix 106.3 to hear more about it in the coming weeks! We will be releasing all relevant information including this years program.
Posted by Tuggeranong Festival on Wednesday, October 28, 2015
All necessary informations about the upcoming event
- How do I find out the program for the festival?
- The program will be available on our website once the lineup has been confirmed and published in the Canberra Weekly one week out from the festival.
- Is it an alcohol free event?
- Whilst we do not permit any of our stall holders to sell or supply alcohol, it is still a public place and all Australian laws must be complied with. For more information please click here.
- What type of activities will there be?
- There is a wide range of activities and performances throughout the day. For more information please visit our program when it becomes available.
- Are there activities suitable for children under the age of 12? Will they be supervised?
- Yes there are, these include children safe amusement rides, reptile exhibits, face painting, petting zoo, local emergency services plus loads more!
- Will I be able to buy food?
- Yes, we have a number of food vendors throughout the park selling a wide range of food and drinks.
- What time does it start?
- 10am Saturday the 21st of November.
- Where can I get more information?
- On this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I volunteer to help, who do I contact?
- Certainly, click HERE and follow the links. We welcome as many people from the community as possible to volunteer.
- Will there be onsite security?
- Yes, there will be security on site 24 hours a day leading up to the festival and during the duration of the main event.
- What time are the fireworks and where is the best place to view them?
- The fireworks will be starting at 9:15pm.